Sunday, May 20, 2007

Florence, Italy

We flew through Florence to spot the famous statue of David and to get some really good Italian food.


Everywhere you look in Florence you see the beans and weiner. Not really into the circumcision I noticed. I'm sure this guy noticed too.



I believe this is the third largest church in Europe. It was absolutely massive. I'm standing 20 miles away to get this shot (just kidding). I called this the inside out church, the outside was rediculously ornate, the inside was boring.



OK so this is a really crappy photo. Yours would too if you had the photo police at every turn. Most of Europe is like that. But I had to try a shot. Michelangelo's David is a masterpiece and very few doubt it to be the greatest carved statue. And I could not possibly agree more. I stared at his unit for like 5 minutes straight.


Oh the Italians know how to live the life. We lived it up on the Prodotti Freschi (with non surgelati!). Insert money, instant yummy. I'm amazed that this exists as Italians take their food way to seriously.