Monday, June 18, 2007

Barcelona, Spain

Barcelona is a heck of town. We hated it. Wasn't necessarily the town. It was the really horrible hostel we stayed in with all the 18 year old girls. Well..



Shot from the ship museum. What, are you surprised I went to a ship museum?



The Spanish eat freakin' everything. I had been thoroughly grossed out last year in Taiwan and thought no one could top them. The title is now firmly held by the Spanish.



The Spanish have a wierd eating schedule. Breakfast, not really. Then lunch from 1:30-3:30pm. Tapas (snack and beer) at say 6-7pm and then dinner from 10-12am. Don't bother showing up before 7pm for dinner. They'll think you are there for lunch.



La Sagrada Familia. Strangest Christian church in the world. Still being built. Looks like a bunch of melted candles.



This guy has that look of "Oh shit, someone catch me wearing this outfit."



"Let's see I'll just walk through this here cactus. OH WAIT. The sign here says I can't! Damn!"