Saturday, June 09, 2007

Paris, France

There isn't much about Paris that didn't live up to it's reputation. It's all true. It is an incredible city.

Tara at the train station. We really love the transport now. No more crappy buses. No more dirty, urine smelling platforms.



It took 3 hours to go to the top and return. It is impressive at over 1000ft. 6.5 million people visited it last year. I think 1 million were there when we visited.



This is hands down the finest ship musuem I have ever been to. I have been to 5 this trip so far. I estimate I'll see another 6 before the trip is up. Tara estimates she'll see maybe one more.



Notre Dame. The first church I've been to where they actually were having a service. Probably 90% of the people in the pews were tourists.



I love the metro in this city. Efficient, clean, cheap...